Book the most popular Hen Party Life Drawing Model in South West England!
Life Drawing from only £20 per person
- All materials provided
- Direct booking – no agency fees – lowest price – Hunky professional male model
- £20 per person. minimum £200. (60 mins)
- £25 per person. minimum £250. (90 mins)
- Flexible payment. Reserve your booking with a deposit, then confirm the final number of participants nearer the time.
- SPECIAL OFFER 1 > Bride attends for free + presented with bottle of Prosecco when you book 90 mins.
- SPECIAL OFFER 2 > Bride + Organiser both attend for free + presented with bottle of Prosecco when you book 90 mins, for groups larger than 15.
- Get a Quote now! – no obligation
- A professional friendly male model will present a range of nude poses for the hens to draw.
- Drawing techniques and exercises will be explained.
- Nobody will be made to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed.
- This is a fun & tasteful form of hen party entertainment.
- The bride will be invited to pose (clothed) with the model if she wishes (shhhhh… don’t tell her this)
- The model will wear a dressing gown between poses.
- Photos with the model can be taken at the end of the session.
- The session will be fully explained on the phone, you can ask any questions so that you fully understand what to expect.
- Bath, Bristol, South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea, Gloucester, Somerset, Devon, Swindon, Oxford, Cheltenham, Taunton, Exeter.
If you’ve rented a house for the weekend, it’s really nice to do this activity in your holiday home where everybody is comfortable and the girls can top up their drinks as they please. If you’re staying in a hotel then a function room can be hired (additional costs will apply).
Please email the date of your hen party, the preferred time of day, number of hens, length of session (60 mins or 90 mins), and house or hotel, so we can make the arrangements as easy as possible. Also please include your contact phone number.
- I understand it takes a lot of work to organise a large group of people, and because of that, you can pay a deposit to confirm the booking, and then settle the final numbers nearer the time. You don’t need to commit to there being a certain number of participants at this stage.